Business disputes and disputes during construction often can lead to litigation which can be time consuming and expensive. Our attorneys can shoulder the burden of dealing with these disputes.  If you need advice concerning a business or construction dispute, call us, we can help.

(813) 284-4024

McBreen & Nowak, P.A.
115 S. Fielding Avenue, Suite 3, Tampa FL 33606 us


NOTICE:  The information provided on this page is for ​information only and should not be construed to form an attorney client relationship.  If you need legal advice, you should retain an attorney and follow their advice.  The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.  Any past verdicts and settlements are the gross amount of the settlement or verdict and not a reflection of the amount of money received by the client.  Attorney's fees, costs, and medical liens often reduce these amounts.

Copyright © McBreen & Nowak, P.A.. All Rights Reserved 


When driving on the roads we all follow rules of the road - stop at red lights, look out for your fellow drivers, and don't drive distracted or impaired. When drivers violate these simple rules and cause injury or harm to other drivers, they must be held responsible for violating rules that are in place to keep us all safe.  If you or a loved one has been injured in an automobile accident, call us, we can help.

When seeking medical advice we all hope that our medical providers follow rules of safe, reasonable medical practice. Unfortunately, that does not always happen.  If you or a loved one has been injured by a doctor, nurse, or other medical provider who has failed to follow rules of safe medical practice, call us, we can help.  

do you need legal help? 

call 813-284-4024.

We can help.  

There is nothing more tragic than when you or a loved one is catastrophically and permanently injured or killed because of the unsafe conduct of a business, government, or individual.  If you or a loved one has been permanently injured because someone acted negligently, call us, we can help.